Quick Step 5 in 1 Incizo
Incizo 5-in-1 molding
- Easy installation. The various installation profiles (expansion, adapter, end) are so easy to use it literally makes the transition between two surfaces a snap.
- Less waste. You cut the profile to fit your needs, so there’s less waste.
- No seams. Competitors’ multi-use profiles come with unsightly seams. Not the Incizo molding.
- A perfect match. The color and surface textures coordinate beautifully with our floor designs.
- Durable. The surface of the Incizo molding has superior wear and scratch resistance, and the tough MDF core provides excellent moisture resistance.
- Identical warranty. We make it easy: the Incizo molding you use always has the same warrant as your Quick-Step floor.
Used for connecting two different flooring types or two sections of Quick-Step flooring of equal height.
To create the T-molding use the cutting tool to pare off everything but the middle channel. The T-molding that results fits perfectly into the expansion profile.
Hard Surface Reducer
Used for transitioning to a floor of lower height.
Use the cutting tool to remove one side of the molding. Snap the center of the piece into the center channel of the adapter profile while leaving the intact angle to contact the lower surface.
To create a transition from Quick-Step flooring to carpet, you’ll need to use the cutting tool to cut off the angled edge of the Incizo molding. Then using the end profile, align the narrow side with the flooring and the blunt end butting into the carpet
Used for finishing your Quick-Step floor at a doorway, fireplace mantel or wall, you can use the Incizo molding with the blunt edge toward the wall or doorway.
Use the cutting tool to remove the angled edge. Snap it into the end profile and the transition is complete.
Finally, Incizo 5-in-1 technology can be used to complete your laminate stair installation.
The molding can be cut to work as either a top step transition piece overlapping onto your laminate floor, the next step or it can be used as a flush-mounted stairnose.