Anthology captures the true essence of natural beauty. Combing the three most used species of flooring, White Oak, Hickory, and Maple. Each is unique in individual character, grain and color. When all three are blended they create a speculator canvas that is both rich and dramatic. Anthology is Mannington’s first laminate flooring pattern to feature 20 unique plank visuals. This variety adds to the realism and beauty of this timeless floor.
Click Here To View Restoration Collection
Spillshield® Plus Waterproof Technology
Kid & Pet Friendly
Easy To Clean & Maintain
No need to worry about spills, melting ice cubes, water dripping dogs and more which makes it great for kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and mudrooms.
- Decorative paper printed with waterbased low VOC ink systems
- Mannington laminate is certified to a standard that is set by the North American Laminate Flooring Association (NALFA), called the NALFA LF-01 standard. This standard requires 3rd party testing, and includes the “CARB” standard.
- Contributes to credits for green building systems, like LEED
- High Recycled Content
- FloorScore certified, complying to strict indoor air-quality standards
- Low VOC adhesives & finishes
- Replication of natural looks using advanced printing technology