Karndean Cleaning & Maintenance
Routine Cleaning Tips
- Sweep your floors to remove grit or dirt.
- Cleaning with a pH neutral, fragrance-free vinyl flooring cleaner (such as Karndean Clean) will keep your floor looking its best.
- Mop spills as soon as possible, using Karndean Clean or another pH-neutral and fragrance free cleaner approved for use with vinyl floors.
- Avoid using regular household cleaners and bleach-based detergents, as these can make the floor slippery and can cause discoloration.
- Use load-bearing castors to protect against indentation from heavy furniture.
- Apply protective pads to the bottoms of furniture that directly touches the floor (chair legs, tables, etc.).
- Avoid dragging or sliding heavy items across the floor.
- Place mats by doorways to prevent dirt and debris from being tracked indoors. Ensure your mats are non-rubber backed to prevent discoloration.