Mannington Adura Rigid Plank Parisian Oak Meringue
ADURA® Rigid is the newest member of the ADURA® family. It's waterproof, kid and pet friendly, and easy to clean and maintain. What makes ADURA® Rigid different is it's solid core that gives the floor superior indentation resistance, it doesn't need to acclimate before it's installed and it can handle wide temperature ranges (-20℉ to 150 ℉) like a cabin in the middle of winter or an enclosed lanai in Florida on a hot summer day.
- Strong and durable
- Superior indentation resistance
- Stable in wide temperature range
- Easy to install, even over existing hard surface floors
- ScratchResist™ premium scratch resistant surface protector
ADURA®Rigid Care and Maintenance
You can protect your Mannington ADURA®Rigid Floor by following these easy guidelines.
- Use doormats outside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit and other substances such as oil, asphalt and driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor. Use non-staining mats on your floor. Do not put rubber-backed, latex-backed or coco fiber mats on your floor because they will stain or damage the surface
- To minimize potential staining from asphalt tracking, we suggest you use a latex-based driveway sealer on your driveway.
- Close your curtains or blinds where extreme sunlight hits the floor. A combination of heat and sunlight causes most home furnishings to fade or discolor.
- Support furniture with wide-bearing, non-staining floor protectors. Ideally, the protectors should be at least one inch in diameter, made of non-pigmented hard plastic, and rest flat on the floor. Non-staining felt protectors are also acceptable. Casters with a minimum 3/4" flat surface width or floor protectors are recommended for all moveable furniture. Make sure any metal protectors are rust-proof. Replace your narrow dome furniture rests with wide-bearing ones.
- If you need to move heavy furniture and/or appliances across the floor, always use strips of wood or hardboard runways to protect the floor. Always use runways even if you have an appliance dolly, or even if the heavy objects are equipped with wheels or rollers.
ADURA®Rigid Floors Maintenance
- Sweep your floor regularly (at least once per week).
- Prevent stains by wiping up spills promptly.
- Occasional mopping with Mannington Award Series® Rinse-Free Cleaner is recommended when dirt builds up and sweeping alone is not sufficient. Use a solution of 2 to 3 capfuls of Award Series® Cleaner (or clear, non-sudsy ammonia) in one gallon of warm water. Use of more than the recommended amount of cleaning solution may leave a dulling film. Do not use soap or detergent products as they will leave a dulling film. Rinsing is not required when using Mannington Award Series® Rinse-Free Cleaner, but if time permits, rinsing will provide the best care.
- ADURA®Rigid floors are low-gloss floors; use polish or "mop and shine" products only if you wish to make the floor shiny.
- After several applications of polish for a high-shine floor, an occasional stripping and reapplication of polish may be necessary. We recommend the use of Mannington Award Series® Heavy Duty Cleaner and Stripper. After thorough cleaning, rinsing and drying, apply Mannington Award Series® High-Gloss Polish to restore the shine. Do not use wax. Do not buff. High-traffic areas may require more than one application of polish. Allow polish to dry "tack-free" between coats.
ADURA®Rigid Floors Stain Solver
The overall stain resistance of our Mannington ADURA®Rigid floors is excellent and most spills will wipe off quickly and easily with a clean, white cloth. Removing certain substances may take a little extra effort, as outlined in the chart below.
- Start with first step listed.
- Only do steps necessary to resolve the problem
- Always use a clean, white cloth for wiping up stains and turn it frequently to avoid spreading the stain.
- Rinse with clean water and allow area to dry between steps.
- If stain removal causes a change in gloss level, apply polish per recommended guidelines.
- For items not covered by the chart, call Mannington Customer Care at 1-800-FLOOR-US (1-800-356-6787).
|Food, Beverages||If a substance is gummy, scrape off with dull knife. Clean using Mannington Award Series® Heavy Duty Cleaner and Stripper and a soft nylon pad or soft bristle brush. Saturate a clean, white cloth with bleach solution, cover stain and allow to stand for no more than 1 hour.
|Tar, Oil, Asphalt, Grease, Wax, Paint (oil-based)||Scrape excess substance off with dull knife. Clean using Mannington Award Series® Heavy Duty Cleaner and Stripper and a soft nylon pad or soft bristle brush.
|Scuffs, Marks, Scratches||Wipe with a clean, white cloth dampened with lighter fluid, painter's naphtha or isopropyl alcohol.
|Minor Cuts, Burns||Limit traffic over damaged area, cover with masking tape, contact your retailer or Mannington for advice.
|Lipstick, Antiseptics||Scrape excess off with dull knife. Clean using Mannington Award Series® Heavy Duty Cleaner and Stripper and a soft nylon pad or soft bristle brush. Wipe with a clean, white cloth dampened with lighter fluid, painter's naphtha or isopropyl alcohol. Saturate a clean, white cloth with bleach* solution, cover stain and allow to stand for no more than 1 hour.
|Rust||Clean using Mannington Award Series® Heavy Duty Cleaner and Stripper and a soft nylon pad or soft bristle brush. Saturate a clean, white cloth with bleach* solution, cover stain and allow to stand for no more than 1 hour.
|Crayon, Ink, Hair Dye, Permanent Marker||Clean using Mannington Award Series® Heavy Duty Cleaner and Stripper and a soft nylon pad or soft bristle brush. Wipe with a clean, white cloth dampened with lighter fluid, painter's naphtha or isopropyl alcohol.**
|Mineral spirits, lighter fluid, painter's naphtha, and isopropyl alcohol are flammable liquids. Please follow precautions listed on the container.|